Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

Money Secrets of the Amish :: Book Reveiw




I spent some time in this one.  Even had it stolen a couple times by my husband.  Living on a tight budget is something I'm honestly not good at.  In hopes to find helpful tips, I went straight to the people group I so admire in many ways.    

Amish are great savers, and they are the best at re-use!  You'll find out just how to do so in this book.  

I so recommend this book because it really challenged my habits and darn it, my beliefs.  I say one thing, but totally do another when it comes to money.  Money has owned me, and I like to own it.  Now I believe even on a low income, it is possible to live within our means and yes, even save!

Manage the money you have wisely, and don't spend the money you don't have.

You can purchase this book on Amazon by clicking here.

Enjoy,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something...anything.